News & views from Voice of the Faithful — Keep the Faith, Change the Church
Voice of the Faithful ®
Posts Tagged capitalism
The ‘Francis agenda’ is making inroads in the U.S. / Cruxnow.com
Posted by Voice of the Faithful in Pope Francis, Voice of the Faithful on August 10, 2015
Since his election, Pope Francis has become one of the world’s most influential moral leaders, and despite a drop in a recent opinion poll, he is wildly popular in the United States.
“With a little more than a month until Francis lands in Washington for an eight-day tour of the I-95 corridor, how are his priorities influencing the Church in the United States?”
By Michael O’Loughlin, Cruxnow.com — Click here to read the rest of this story.
capitalism, catholic, Catholics, Cruxnow.com, divorce, environment, Michael O'Loughlin, persecution, Pope Francis, Pope's U.S. visit, poverty, Roman Catholic, roman catholic church, social issues, vatican
- Illinois AG’s bombshell clergy abuse report not surprising
- Sex abuse in the Catholic Church: over 1,900 minors abused in Illinois, state says / The New York Times
- Voice of the Faithful Focus News Roundup, May 19, 2023
- Editorial: Knoxville Catholics deserve an update on Vatican’s investigation of Bishop Stika / National Catholic Reporter
- Lingering Vatican investigation of Tennessee bishop leaves diocese demoralized / National Catholic Reporter
Voice of the Faithful
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Join 3,599 other subscribers
- 134,899 hits